Tuesday, September 25, 2012

{Style} The Many Shades of Brown...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sometimes a girl just wants to throw caution to the wind and drape herself in deep, delicious shades of brown... Be it a nod to a new season or a departure from more commonly worn colours, brown is super stylin', especially when channeling that mom-meets-grannie-chic vibe we all know and love. Unfortunately the only anecdotal proof I have of this comes from myself, but hey, I'm as good a source as any right? Just smile and nod my friends, smile and nod...

Oh and in other news, I just realized that maybe I shouldn't write posts when I'm completely and utterly sleep deprived... Note to self.

Happy Tuesday, lovelies! xx

Outfit details: dress- Oak and Fort; booties- Aldo (even cooler version here); bag- vintage Stuart Weitzman; necklace- Forever 21; ring- YSL; bracelet- the Bay; watch- Michael Kors

10 comments:

  1. love this look! great photos as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep meaning to go to Oak and Fort and I've never been! Love this outfit! it's so fall :)

    iambornlippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is goooorgeous Vickie!! I love the shades of brown on you, and those booties are so cute :)
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  4. That necklace is amazing!!! Love the booties too. Such a great look for fall! :)

    xo, Christina

    www.thestylestorm.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this mixing of browns. Looks so vintage-edgy- classic :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a dress? I love it! This is a great Fall look:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow 'the nice clothes. So fabulous, and also nice pic?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I make the mistake of writing the occasional sleep deprived post, too! Always seems to be okay though. Maybe that's because all of you ladies out in the blogosphere are so great.

    Oh yea, great look! LOVE the browns!

    http://theleatherskirt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete