Hello and welcome to my blog! It's good to have you. If you've landed on this page then chances are you're brand new to Adventures in Fashion, in which case let's take a minute to get you up to speed. For a quick 'n dirty (so to speak, of course) introduction to what I'm all about, check out my About Me page... It's all shiny and new, kinda like you are.
If you want to go a little deeper, here's a rundown on me and the blog:
- AiF was started in 2009, which makes her a toddler now.
- I named my partner after my blog (Mr. AiF, what!), which is totally not weird or anything.
- Mr. AiF and I also refer to each other as "Lobbie," which stands for lobster. Friends fans will get the reference (for those who don't, lobsters mate for life).
- We have a sweet little cat named Alexandra McQueen, but we just call her Meow Meow for short... She's talkative.
- In addition to being my main squeeze, Mr. AiF is also my main photographer, along with my bestie Kassie (who just so happens to also be a blogger — Check her out!).
- I love the Golden Girls and religiously watch reruns... And in case you're wondering, I'm a Sophia.
- I live in Canada (Edmonton, to be exact) and freeze for outfit photos six months of the year.
- I enjoy 80s music, anything with sugar in it and hoarding clothes.
- Soho — An outfit post from my NYC trip. Fun fact? Style and Pepper ran down a flight of stairs at IFB Con to ask where this blouse was from... Can you say validation?
- The Coffee Date — I drink so much S-Bucks that I made a post of it.
- The Wand — A video review involving me burning my neck... Because I'm smart like that.
- Light as a Feather — I just really, really like this dress.
- Happy Valentines Day! — Pics from a Valentines Day video Kassie and I shot.
- Geek Chic — Because, let's face it, I am what I am...
- Business in the Front, Party in the Back — Gotta love mullet hemlines, am I right?
- Wardrobe Wednesday — I love hats; you may as well learn this about me now.
- New York Bound —The ultimate in Vickie print-mixing craziness.
- Melting Snow — I love this one because it's soooo me, circa 2011.
- New Years Eve with PromGirl —Pass the champagne...
- Summerized — Ahhh, the post that inspired the bio pic.
- An Enchanted Walk — Probably my all-time fave post... What can I say, Kassie and I just really love Halloween.
XooxOoxxXoOoxX (Any Nacho Libre fans in the house?)